Sahaja Yoga Meditation has a beneficial impact on every aspect of a person’s life – our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual life. By bringing about an inner transformation, the benefits of meditation accrue not only to the individual but also to the society, the nation and ultimately the whole of humanity.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation brings about integration of all the traditional spiritual teachings of the world.
It is our subtle system which co-ordinates all the work done by the organs and the cells in our body. When one of our subtle centres is blocked, physical dysfunctions appear in the organs it controls. It is then that illnesses appear.
Traditional medicine tries to cure the symptoms. Sahaj meditation allows us to directly address the causes, by rebalancing our subtle system and by cleaning our centres using the purifying Kundalini mothering energy within.
When we enter a state of meditation, we enter a realm of silence; the thoughts which assail us fade away, and the reality of the present is revealed to us in all its intensity. Our senses send us a direct image of the world which is not altered by our mind or our conditionings. The mind even becomes the enlightened servant of our illuminated spirit.
When the Kundalini mothering energy is awakened and we are immersed in a state of meditation, our emotions are also brought into balance. All the weaknesses which hinder the expression of pure and sincere sentiments, such as greed, insecurity, jealousy etc. are reduced when the joy of meditation is felt. This joy is absolute, devoid of all duality. This same joy becomes the motivation of our emancipation.
- Last but not the least, Sahaj meditation reveals to us the eternal, divine being that is truth, awareness and bliss.
- We become part and parcel of the whole, like a drop in that ocean of love, and in meditation we melt into that primordial being.
- This experience is the next stage in the evolution of a human being’s awareness: that person is said to be born again or realized.
- This means that our spiritual essence, that was previously hidden, becomes reality.
- We can now set about purifying our inner being, with the help of the self-knowledge that Shri Mataji gives us and the relationship we establish with her in our meditation.
- Our union with the Divine will become stronger and stronger as we go along and is without doubt the most precious benefit that Kundalini awakening can bring us.
- This middle way that is established within us day after day by our Kundalini will shower numerous blessings upon us, not only of a physical, emotional or psychological nature, but also mental, social and professional benefits.
From the very beginning, the flow of vibrations help us to decipher and decode messages from the collective unconscious informing us of problems affecting the different chakras. Thanks to our own enlightened attention and the observation of our inner being during meditation, we can know the vibratory state of our own or anyone else’s subtle system.